Anime Artist Academy
Digital Animation Department
- Digital Animation Department (2 Majors)
- Voice Acting Department (1 Majors)
Do you love anime? Want to get into the industry and become part of the next hit anime? Then the Digital Animation Department at Anime Artist Academy might be for you. Learn all the skills necessary to create the shows you know and love!
- Production staff
- Character designer
- CG animator
- CG modeler
- Digital artist
- CG/VFX artist
- Effect artist
- Digital background developer
- Production assistant
- Learn important skills such as storyboarding, key-framing, design and more
- Gain the skills necessary to pass certification tests such as the “Test in Color Coordination,” “CG Creator Test” and become an Adobe-Certified Professional
- Take lessons from industry professionals who can help meet your individual goals
- Gain real workplace experiences in the anime industry
- Learn how to use the technology currently being used by professionals
Anime Professional Course
This course aims to help students become animators with creativity, imagination, and excellent drawing ability through focused practical lessons. In addition to digital animation, you will also learn about creating traditional Japanese anime.
Character Design Course
This course will teach students to create attractive anime and video game characters and give them the ability to transform ideas into illustrations. You will be taught 2D illustration, animation editing, and many other technological skills, which are suitable for students who aim to work in the anime industry, game industry, or as an illustrator.