Vocational Schools.

Prepare for your dream job in Japan.

Apply Now Learn More

GaijinPot FREE Study Service

To join a trade school, you need to have JLPT N2 level certification or equivalent level of Japanese. Alternatively, you can have attended a Japanese language school for at least six months.

GaijinPot coordinators will make the visa application easy, helping you gather all of the correct documents and complete the application process as easily as possible.

Learn More

Vocational Schools

Please enable javascript in order to inquiry GaijinPot Study.