Guide to studying and living in Japan.

Study Japanese in Japan

Start studying in %next_school_start_date% / Deadline to enroll: %next_application_end_date%

More Information & How to get Started

COVID-19 Information
What to do if I have been denied entry to Japan?
April 2, 2020

If you have been denied entry to Japan, please contact the embassy or consulate as soon as you are able to in order to know when you’ll be able to travel safely, although be aware that the situation is changing by the day and they might not have any useful answers

Please also contact your school and let them know what happened, as well as our coordinators, in order to seek a solution for your situation.

Previous Guide Next Guide


Although GaijinPot Study Service is FREE either you or a family member must be able to show annual income AND bank balance of 2 million yen or more.

You are responsible for all costs associated with studying in Japan, including tuition and housing. Scholarships and other forms of financial aid are not available.

Send your application form using the button bellow.

Thank you!
Application succesfully sent.
It usually takes 1-2 days for us to reply.
GaijinPot Study Team
Go back