Kaizen Language’s Japanese AI tutors are here to guide you every step of the way.
- Learn Japanese in the most natural way: through everyday conversations.
- AI-powered, but made by humans — expert linguists have developed carefully curated conversations.
- Get instant and personalized feedback on your language ability from your AI tutors.
- Learn through practical conversations that apply to the real world.
- Explore Japanese culture and learn more about Japan through our tutors.
- Learn to write hiragana and katakana.
- Learn to read and write kanji, covering over 2,000 from JLPT N5 to N1 levels.
- Learn daily with progress and points to track your language learning.
- Reinforce everything you learn with flashcards that are optimized to help with long-term retention.
- Powerful learning tools for every language level: hide translations and kanji, and listen to audio hints if you get stuck.
Learn Japanese naturally
Whether you’re new to Japanese or you’ve got a few years under your belt, the Kaizen Languages app will help you improve your fluency.
It offers full language immersion as if you were chatting with a Japanese person thanks to its use of AI tutors. Jump straight into practical conversations anytime, anywhere and quickly improve your speech with instant feedback on grammar and pronunciation.
Using non-linear, realistic conversations crafted by language experts, the app will build your confidence in speaking Japanese. Nothing beats interactive practice and repetition when it comes to language mastery!
What’s great about Kaizen Languages is that you’ll build your vocabulary with actual conversation practice, as if you were in Japan. You’ll have a lot of fun chatting with Mizuki, Satoshi, Miho, Maiko and Takumi!Amelie – GaijinPot Study Coordinator
Complete and intuitive approach
The app provides you with all the content you need to get started, including exercises to learn hiragana, katakana and over 2,000 kanji. You can even review words and phrases you come across in your lessons with the various AI tutors using their spaced repetition system (SRS) flashcards — the ultimate Japanese learning hack!
Kaizen Languages also offers progress tracking tools to help you stay motivated and reach your learning goals.
This app is great for learning the basics. It can also help you pick up your studies where you left off. Kaizen Languages is easy to use and offers a good rate of progression.Mike – GaijinPot Study Coordinator